Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Online Able To Save Games

Ice is hallucinogenic? Massage and

September 10, 2007 .. is not the September 11 ... but

8:30 at the gates entering

9:30 10:30 11:30
give us the envelopes do not start yet, I want a rubber ... ..

I was in class 2 and 11.30, while waiting for giving us the way, I went to rummage in my bag in search of a chewing gum. I took the bag and while I was closing the commissioners entered the examination in the courtroom, saying, 'Come on, you can open the envelope. " I got up suddenly and I turned around to return to the bench. I did not realize that I was behind the windows of the room open and I hit with one eye on the edge of the window. I saw stars! I turned around and by instinct I brought a hand to squeeze the eye. 15 seconds, I think, full of stars! My only thought was: Even if I bleed, I do not go. I do the exam. It 's more than a month that study. I'm not leaving. Then, fortunately, after removing the hand from the eye I found out it was bleeding and when Commissioner examination he asked me how I was, I said: Fine! eliciting laughter throughout the courtroom. I did all the test with a bag of ice pressed on the eye, the Commissioner said kindly brought me. The eye was throbbing like a heart and I think I had hallucinations. I remember one question: what is that element that has 58 protons? Look at the difficult question I thought. After 5 minutes at trying to understand what it was, and not finding an answer that satisfies me, I reread the question I asked: What is that element which has 8 protons? .. A settimna discover after you have passed the selection .. and I suspect that the ice has had a strange effect on me doping. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment